GST No. 36AAQFP2630P1ZN
Approx. Rs 500 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Kg|
|Packaging Size||5 Kg / 10 Kgs / 20 Kgs|
|Types Of Surface||Metal, Concrete, Cables wood|
|Density||1.24 (+/-) 0.03 Gms / cc|
|Ph Value||7.5 (+/-0.5)|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry, 2 - 4 hours. Full cure 48 - 72 hours.|
Approx. Rs 360 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Usage/Application||Fire seal putty|
|Packaging Size||10 Kg|
|Consistency||Soft And Tacky|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water,Mineral Acids and Alkalis|
Features & Benefits:
· Single compound, permanent elastic, non-corrosive Fire retardant sealing compound / Putty with high voltage insulation & weather proofing properties.
· To seal gaps of cable / pipes / metal penetrations in concrete / cement walls, metal panels or board partitions where sealing by conventional means is difficult or not possible.
· Unique feature of mould ability, self-adhesive, non-drying, retains elasticity, can be removed & reused safely for fire sealing.
· Excellent ageing properties and is recommended up to 150° C for continuous operating temp. However its actual softening point is about 200° C.
· Non-toxic, Non-irritant, harmless to skin. Can be applied on Cement, Steel, Aluminium, Copper, porcelain etc.
· For fire & smoke sealing of walls / cable penetrant shafts etc.
· For Air tight & Moisture proof sealing.
Approx. Rs 80 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Packaging Size||25 Kgs|
|Mortar Grade||FIRE RETARDANT|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
• PFP 772 PRECISION FIRE-EX MORTAR BARRIER is a non-combustible fire protection mortar to seal cable penetrations through walls and ceilings.
• It is designed to seal the penetration gaps such that the other side of the wall and floor are protected from fire, smoke & heat.
• PFP 772, is upto 4 Hrs Fire Rated mortar barrier & it is pre-mixed dry blend, consisting of minerals, inorganic fillers & fire retardant agents.
• When mixed with water it produces a trowel able or Pourable grade.
• While curing, the mortar expands slightly & ensures an air tight seal around penetrations and within the opening.
• Once installed, PFP 772 Mortar sets within approximately 30 - 60 minutes.
• Meets IS: 12458 test standards
• PFP 772 can be applied by trowel or hand of pouring in cavity.
• No need for special equipment.
• Surface treatment can be done with PFP 777 Fire-Ex Coat - Intumescent coating, else non-flammable water based paints can be applied for colour coding etc.
• Retrofitting: Easy to retrofit with simple tools PFP 772 bonds excellently to cured PFP 772 / Cement Mortar & Concrete.
Explore More Products